How to get Your Summer Body in 3 Months
Getting in shape for the summer and for that bikini is a process that takes hard work, the right diet and dedication to working out. As hard as that might sound, it is even harder to accomplish and actually get the work done. But, worry not. At Urban Bodyfit, we have the perfect solutions that will help you get in shape for the summer. We know each of our clients is unique so we have unique options to help you tone down and muscle up!
1-2-1 Personal Training
If you have been to a public gym before, then you know how intimidating that can be. It is even worse if you’re out of shape and you don’t feel comfortable with your body. With 1-2-1 personal training, you can have a more personalised approach to getting fit and you have more attention dedicated to you to help you achieve your results with better ease and more time. There are plenty of options that you can settle on but one thing is for sure. You will have a keen eye looking out for you, motivating you and assisting you whenever you need it. Why should you go for the 1-2- personal training?
- Other than just being able to get in shape, with personal training you have a professional that is guiding you in terms of exercise and healthy eating and making sure that everything is above board. You will find that the process is less overwhelming for you and your goals become more achievable.
- Your progress is tracked and tweaked according to the observations made so the exercises are more beneficial to you and to the process.
- You will have all the equipment and resources at your disposal for a fraction of the price. No need to invest in your own equipment and make it more expensive for you to get into shape.
If you’re really intent on getting your summer body in 3 months, then circuit training is the best approach that you can use. A mixture of HIIT, weight and resistance training, this is a gruesome program that will shed those fat pockets, torch the calories and help you get a great tone. There are plenty of benefits that come with Circuit Training that you might not find elsewhere like;
- It is time-saving – if you find it hard to schedule time for working out, Circuit training will certainly help. Because of the intensity of this type of workout, the workout times are short but the results are significant. You don’t need to get a chunk of your time off the schedule.
- Works your entire body – You don’t need to pick workouts for each part of your body. With circuit training, your entire body will be sculpted in one move. If you have precise goals, the trainers can tweak the workouts to help you achieve exactly that.
- Better results – a great looking body is fine but a high capacity cardio to go with that body is excellent. With Circuit training, you will be able to achieve both without dedicating more time.
Don’t let excuses hold you back. It is possible to get that summer body just the way you want it. There are various options that are available and all you need to do is pick one that works best for you.